Sunday, February 7, 2016

An Update...

It goes without saying that it was quite an accomplishment and honor to have Quinn's journal response submitted to an author. It was even more of an honor that the author wrote back and appreciated Quinn's letter.

As I mentioned in my previous post, the author sent Mr. Stage an entire set of his children's book series. But what I didn't realize at the time is that the author also sent some treasures for Quinn. 

Quinn came home with quite the loot...


She got a hard covered book, 4 audio CD books, and a big poster. But the best gift was the great big smile that flashed across her face and the sense of pride that she had!

I will forever be grateful to Quinn's teacher for taking the time out of his already busy life to make my baby feel so special!


No comments:

Post a Comment