Monday, December 10, 2018

Doing Something Wrong....

I am beginning to realize that in all the years that I have been buying Christmas presents for the girls I have been doing it all wrong! In year's past, I have secretly stashed the gifts away - always looking for just the right hiding spot.  The girls have been curious - asking questions, snooping around to try and find the gifts.

This year I took a new approach - admittedly out of laziness at first.  I took the gifts and piled them in plain sight in my closet.  At first in the original packaging - not worried about hiding labels, shop names, etc.  I have since condensed the gifts into less boxes. 


And wouldn't you know?! The girls could absolutely care LESS about the boxes and gifts in there.  Seldom do they make any comments or care to even snoop through them.

Lesson learned?!  Don't make things more difficult than they need to be!



No comments:

Post a Comment