After some serious deliberation, Sullivan wasn't sure that she wanted her clipboards up anymore. She said the wall was too busy, too colorful, too chaotic. That idea broke my heart because I love that clipboard wall. So we put our heads together and replaced all her quotes with designs we created with cohesive colors and that softer look she was hoping for.
After hours of designs and some elimination of designs/quotes that we didn't like, these are the 32 designs we settled on...
The next part was the hard part... Ryan had to install those 32 clipboards.
Tessa decided to take on the role of supervisor. Thankfully Ryan didn't need much supervision, because Tessa was sleeping on the job. Some supervisor she makes!
I have to say that I LOVE the finished product... it is a beautifully, more sophisticated approach to the clipboard wall that I love so much.
Sullivan is beyond the moon happy with the wall, but is already planning the next great project in her room! In time, dear Sulla!
No comments:
Post a Comment