All summer long, Quinn and her good friend next door played "umbrellas." They would pretend all sorts of things - that tornadoes came and blew them away with their umbrellas, that the storms were coming in, that they were princesses!! They (on occasion) shared the umbrellas with their little sisters, but only for a short time and always with stipulations! I will be curious to see if the umbrella obsession continues this summer!
Sullivan has been fully potty trained for several months now.... but she still thinks she is pretty cool wearing her big girl panties! I have to admit that I am obsessed with her ability to wear underwear too. That means no more diapers, no more wipes, no more worrying about changing diapers in gross public bathrooms! The independence is wonderfully exhilarating for at least half of us in this family!
Ok, so Ryan really isn't obsessed with ukuleles! I racked my brain to think of something that he was obsessed with and just plain couldn't think of anything. However, Ryan does like Hawaii quite a bit and the Hawaiians do play the ukulele there - so maybe with a BIG stretch - this word works?!
Audra - UCONN
I am not sure how I got hooked on UCONN basketball, but it started over ten years ago. I think it started with March Madness basketball brackets. I chose them one year to win and the obsession with them stuck! They have had their up and down seasons, but regardless of how they've done, they are still #1 in my eyes!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment