Monday, April 14, 2014

Interview, Part Two

Last year I started to interview the girls around their birthday to document their favorites from that year.  You can check out Sullivan's interview from last year here.  It was fun for me to look back at her answers and see what Sullivan liked last year.

I decided to ask the same questions again this year, just to see if the answers changed or stayed the same.  Here are her answers from this year - at age 5!  (The ones in green stayed the same from last year.)


What is your favorite color?          Pink
What is your favorite toy?             Baby Dolls
What is your favorite fruit?            Pomegranate
What is your favorite TV show?    Good Luck Charlie
What is your favorite outfit?           Butterfly Shirt
What is your favorite game?          Sorry
What is your favorite snack?         Goldfish crackers
What is your favorite animal?        Monkey
What is your favorite song?          Oh, the Lord is Good to Me
What is your favorite book?         Bible
Who is your best friend?                Sarah
What is your favorite food?          Chicken Nuggets
What is your favorite thing to do outside?       Ride Bikes
What is your favorite drink?         Hi-C Orange Drink
What is your favorite thing to take to bed?    Blankies
What is your favorite candy?         Tootsie Rolls
What is your favorite holiday?       Christmas
What is your favorite season?     Spring
What is your favorite movie?       The Lego Movie

What do you want to be when you grow up?    "A hair cutter"
The thing I do the best is...             Share
The coolest person on Earth is...      Mommy
Three words that describe me...     Funny, a listener, and a good person
One food I really do not like is...         Beef and Noodles
One wish I have is....                      To have a pony named Charlie

Well... At least Sullivan has aspired to be something other than a tattoo artist this year.  She now wants to be a "hair cutter."  And... she still thinks her Mommy is the coolest person.  I knew she was one smart girl!


This is how I write my name when I am 5...


A much improved difference from last year!



No comments:

Post a Comment