What is your favorite color? Orange
What is your favorite toy? Olivia the Pig
What is your favorite fruit? Pomegranate
What is your favorite TV show? Sofia the First
What is your favorite outfit? Pajamas
What is your favorite game? Stack the States (iPad app)
What is your favorite snack? Fruit snacks
What is your favorite animal? Monkey
What is your favorite song? I May Never March in the Infantry
What is your favorite book? Strawberry Shortcake
Who is your best friend? Aubrey
What is your favorite food? Chicken Nuggets
What is your favorite thing to do outside? Swing
What is your favorite drink? Water
What is your favorite thing to take to bed? Blankies
What is your favorite candy? Gum
What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
What is your favorite season? Spring
What is your favorite movie? Disney's Brave
What do you want to be when you grow up? Tattoo artist
The thing I do the best is... Swimming lessons
The coolest person on Earth is... Mommy
Three words that describe me... Happy, Hungry, and Loving
One food I really do not like is... Soup
One wish I have is.... To go on the snow hill
This is how I sign my name when I am 4....
Check back next year to see how Sullivan Grace's answers change (or stay the same)....!
The Tatoo Artist is cracking me up!!
ReplyDelete