I had the opportunity to help set-up for the carnival during the day. It was interesting and exciting to see how much effort and time was involved in setting up such an event. Here is the silent auction before the crowds arrived - over $25,000 in donations were collected for the auction. Truly amazing!
We brought along Jack and Carly to CRES Fest, as their parents were out of town. We were blessed to have them with us and the four of the kids had a blast together!
Playing some games...
Posing in the "photo booth"... what a bunch of goof balls!
Quinn with her two dear friends, Hailey T.and Leah...
Finally, I will leave you with this two headed Hawaiian girl with her Hawaiian friend... the cutest clan I've ever seen!
A great family event - we look forward to it again next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment