Monday, April 27, 2015

Interview with Quinn - Age 9

Here is this year's interview with Quinn - age 9.  You can check out her answers from last year here.  See how things changed...or stayed the same!  (The ones in green stayed the same from last year.) 


What is your favorite color?            Turquoise
What is your favorite toy?              Legos
What is your favorite fruit?            Apples
What is your favorite TV show?      Bella and the Bulldogs
What is your favorite outfit?           Shirt and Shorts
What is your favorite game?          Garbage (card game)
What is your favorite snack?         Salt and Vinegar Pringles
What is your favorite animal?        Dolphin
What is your favorite song?          Jealous by Nick Jonas 
What is your favorite book?         Wonder by RJ Palacio
Who is your best friend?               Hailey T.
What is your favorite food?          Chicken Fried Rice
What is your favorite thing to do outside?       Ride Bikes
What is your favorite drink?         Sprite
What is your favorite thing to take to bed?    Book
What is your favorite candy?         Gum
What is your favorite holiday?       Christmas
What is your favorite season?     Spring
What is your favorite movie?       Annie (new version)

What do you want to be when you grow up?    Dolphin Trainer

The thing I do the best is...             Reading
The coolest person on Earth is...      Taylor Swift
Three words that describe me...       Dramatic, sweet, and sassy
One food I really do not like is...       Pulled Pork
One wish I have is....                      To swim with dolphins.

This is how I write my name when I am 9...








No comments:

Post a Comment