Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Budding Artist...

I know that I have posted pictures of Quinn's artwork before, but when she brought this picture home from school this week, I was amazed!!!! I would have loved to have had this before the holiday break so we could have displayed it!



I didn't question her in a accusatory tone, but had to ask if she had any help.  I thought the details were so good, that she had to have had some help.  Quinn said that she didn't have any help at all - the art teacher had an example on the board and she drew it from the example!!

I know she loves to draw and LOVES to go to art class.  I am thankful that she has that opportunity to do what she loves... and I am happy to reap the rewards of ALL the artwork she creates!

No comments:

Post a Comment