What are Squinkies, you ask?!? The next big why-didn't-I-think-of-that toy (kind of like silly bands!). They are tiny little rubber creatures that live in little plastic balls - the plastic balls remind me of those bubble containers we used to get out of the 25 cent vending toy machines. Except these little creatures cost far more than 25 cents a piece. AND they come with all sorts of accessories and houses and gadgets that one MUST have to complete the set! Anyway... Quinn's on the band wagon - full force ahead!!! She loves them and has to have them!!
Sullivan has taken a liking to counting. Not just any counting - but counting in Spanish!! Check out this video of her showing off her stuff!
Yuck, yuck, double yuck!! I can't stand the thought of sushi, let alone the taste or smell. However my husband is quite the opposite - he LOVES, LOVES it! He got hooked on it when we lived in Nashville and has loved it ever since. Whenever he can round someone up to go with him, he takes full advantage of going to get sushi! Whatever floats his boat (!!!) - just don't take me on that boat ride with you!
Audra - Scentsy
I love my Scentsy plug-in. On days when my house needs a pick-me-up or needs to be freshened up, I plug that baby in and away she works. I am amazed at the amount of smell it puts off - much better than any candle that I have found. And it comes in a million different scents!! If I get tired of one scent, I can easily pop in a different scent with little hassle!! Anyone who doesn't have, truly is missing out!



No comments:
Post a Comment