Today was beautiful - too beautiful NOT to be outside. The sun was shining and there was very little wind - what more could you ask for?! Because it was so gorgeous, Quinn, Sullivan and I headed to the park to soak up the sun and have some fun!
Quinn was d-e-t-e-r-m-i-n-e-d to make it across the monkey bars today. I am not sure how many times she tried it, but one can't say that she lacked perseverance today! With a little bit of help, she made it!
Sullivan couldn't get enough of the slides. One spill at the end of the slide that landed her into mud threatened her perseverance to keep on keeping on, but luckily she dusted herself off and continued to slide! Wheeeee!
Despite the weather, I enjoy days like today. Nothing much was planned and we were able to relax, play, and enjoy ourselves!






No comments:
Post a Comment