Quinn loves to read - that is no surprise to anyone who knows her! She always has - ever since she was little bitty. And ever since she was little bitty, she has always slept with books in bed with her. She used to get 15 minutes to look at books with the hallway light on before we called, "lights out!" If we didn't do that, she would be up forever.
Since then, she has regulated it on her own and will fall asleep when she is tired. I went down in her room before I went to bed last night to give her a kiss and this is what I found:
I know. It's hard to find her in the picture with all the different prints going on. But she totally fell asleep reading a book last night. You know you are tired when you can't even put the book aside when you get tired!

No comments:
Post a Comment