I really enjoy making their cakes for them every year- certainly a labor of love! After the second cake was done though, I have to admit that I was relieved and happy. I think they turned out pretty well.
Here are both Quinn and Sullivan with their cakes. Sullivan has her traditional Easter Bunny and egg in her picture to signify her Easter birth.
Blowing out their candles - always so much fun.
What party would be complete without some presents?!
Some of the guests at the party - we were so happy to have so many people that love the girls there to celebrate with us! The girls are truly lucky.
Judson and Crew helped celebrate with us - we kept them up past their bedtimes, but they were absolute rock stars and were so much fun to be around!
As the night was drawing to a close, the boys found comfort in a familiar lap. All three of them look so content!
The party was a huge hit! The girls were spoiled beyond belief and it is always great to get family together! Hard to believe how my babies are growing - despite my attempts and demands for them to stay little forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment