Wednesday, February 5, 2014

100 Days...

Last week also brought about the 100th Day of School. In kindergarten and first grade, the 100th day of school is a BIG deal.  Second grade, not so much.


Quinn and I were driving home from somewhere late last Monday night.  Working in a school, I knew that the following day was the 100th day.  I casually said to Quinn "Did you know that tomorrow is the 100th day of school?"

To which Quinn said, "Yep.  I know.  Oh, by the way Mom, I have to bring 100 of something tomorrow for a snack. We are having a 100th day stew with all of our snacks."

"Excuse me?! You have to what?!"  I thought.  I wondered if I heard her right.  And I did.  So with extremely short notice, we peeled into the grocery store parking lot to find a snack to bring for the 100th day.

Once we got home, we had to (take a shower and then) sort and count our Teddy Grahams and make sure there was exactly 100.


100 Teddy Grahams for the 100th day...


Quinn is officially 100+ days smarter now!





No comments:

Post a Comment