Sunday, July 26, 2015

Better Than I...

Sullivan and Quinn had a sleepover with the neighbors the other night.  They were as pleased as punch to be able to have a sleepover with Jack and Carly.  They had been begging for quite some time. 

Quinn was in too much of a hurry to get next door to stop for a picture, but here is Sullivan before she headed next door....


My friend, Jen, texted me some pictures of the crazy crew.  Apparently the four of them had made a "party zone" downstairs.  This consisted of a blanket fort/tent/?? that they all slept in.


They drug every chair that Jen owns downstairs to help build the fort -   along with most of her blankets.  All of these items were secured with masking tape.  Crazy kids! 


All I could sat to Jen was, "Bless you. You are far better than I, my friend!"  
The kids had an absolute blast!  They are already asking to do it again.



No comments:

Post a Comment