Friday, December 26, 2025

Christmas 2025

Christmas at the Pooley house was everything we could hope for and then a little more.  It started with a quiet launch.  The girls slept in, followed by a delicious breakfast before presents were opened.  


Everyone was blessed with great gifts... and no one was shy on getting more than they needed. 






And just because my family has a bet that this picture will never make the light of day, let alone posted on the blog, here is proof that I exist and was a part of the gift festivities...


New gifts were tried on to make sure they fit.  And some of us tried on all of their new items at one time. 


The afternoon was a lazy one.  We watched movies, explored our gifts, played a game together, and Quinn did a little cross stitching...


We also got this baby all set up and ready to go....


Anyone that has talked to me in the last decade has known how much I have been begging for a nugget ice maker.  Ryan's ears have nearly bled. for the amount of times "ice maker" has come out of my mouth.  Well, Ryan surprised us all this year with an ice maker...what a sweet gesture!


Christmas 2025 was one for books.  New traditions have emerged and I can not put into words how much I treasured our quality family time together!






No comments:

Post a Comment