Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter, Part 2

On Easter morning, we were able to spend some time with my family after we went to church with Ryan's family.  The Easter Bunny made its way over to the Kemper's house too.  Quinn and Sullivan had a slew of eggs to hunt for there, as well as at our house.




I know it sounds terrible, but our family doesn't take many family pictures.  Usually I am behind the camera so I have a million pictures of the girls and many, many of Ryan and the girls together, but not many of the four of us. So every Easter it is our opportunity to get our family picture taken!  Below is 2012's family picture.


Here is a picture of me with the girls - I love them!



Sullivan and Quinn had a blast entertaining Crew.  Quinn read to him while Sullivan patted him and listened to the book too.  Crew was such a good sport - he didn't fuss or get wigged out by a two year old patting him and getting in his face!



It was wonderful seeing the boys and spending some time with them.  They are growing so rapidly, and have such great temperaments.  We were able to get great pictures of the boys in their Easter outfits.  Absolutely precious!





We had a great time this Easter celebrating with all our families.  Here's hoping that your Easter was as exciting and wonderful as ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment