Friday, July 11, 2014

House Unveiled...

I can't believe that I forgot to post pictures of our new house...!  Please keep in mind there are no rooms painted the colors we want, no curtains up yet, and hardly any pictures on the wall.  We are getting there, but it will take time.  There are great things to come!

The Front...


The Living Room...



The Den (aka Duff's Bedroom)...


 The Powder Room (off of the entryway)...


The Kitchen and Dining Room...



The Communication Center (off of the Dining Room)....


The View of the Back Yard...


Duff's Favorite Spot - by the back patio door....


 The Mud Room (off of the Kitchen and Garage)...


The Basement/Toy Area...


The Very Undecorated Guest Bedroom...


The Guest Bathroom in the Basement...


Upstairs in the Hallway...


 The Girls' Bathroom...


The Arts and Crafts/Ryan's Baseball Room...


Quinn's Room...



Sullivan's Room...



Our Master Bedroom...



Master Bathroom...



We are enjoying our house a lot.  I look forward to picking out paint colors and rugs, decorating, and more!  It won't happen over night, but it will look even greater when it's done!


No comments:

Post a Comment