Saturday, January 21, 2017

What a Treat...

Today was such a treat.  Mother Nature delivered us an afternoon that reached 64 degrees.  The patio door welcomed in fresh air, we shed all of our winter gear, and the neighborhood was full of people.  Ryan and I were amazed that we were able to take a walk today - January 21st - with no coat!!

Image result for heart sunshine

A.m.a.z.i.n.g!  The sunshine was good for the soul.

The weather was so perfect that we just had to stop for ice cream tonight.  


I asked Sullivan and Ryan to smile.  This is what I got...


Hilarious!

I told them to be serious so I could get a picture.  


This is not exactly what I had in mind.

Could it be that hard to smile?! 


I guess the beautiful weather has got them feeling a bit spunky!

Despite those two being goofballs, I can always count of Quinn to deliver...


I've already put in my request for a repeat of today.  Fingers crossed, breath held! 





No comments:

Post a Comment