Quinn had the opportunity to visit Disney World this summer where she got to meet her favorites, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, along with all their pals! She loved every minute of meeting them. I would be astonished to calculate how many hours we waited in lines to get autographs and pictures with these characters, but it was all worth it! Quinn is a true
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E fan!
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E fan!
Sullivan is my messy girl... and as my family claims she gets that from me! Everyone in the family vouches that I was the stickiest, dirtiest girl growing up. What can I say?! I say the dirtier you are, the more fun you are having! Sullivan lives life to the fullest and doesn't worry about staying clean. As an adult, not such an admirable trait. But as a child I say, "Rock on, dirty girl!"
Ryan is a die hard Minnesota fan.... Twins during the summer months and Vikings during the winter months. He constitutes a true fan because he even follows them and admits to being a fan when they are in a slump (and boy are the Vikings in a slump right now)!
I don't know why, but I like to watch college basketball. I am not a tried and true season long watcher, but come March, you will find me hooked. I love to watch the NCAA March Madness basketball tournament almost as much as Ryan does.
I enjoy filling out a bracket each year to see how successful I am. Ryan fills one out too and then we compare. Ryan has real strategy - he knows who is picked to win, who has had a good season, who is over rated, etc. My strategy is quite different. I look at the two teams playing against each other and choose the name that sounds better or has the better mascot. Logic should tell you that Ryan is much more successful than me, but logic would be wrong. For several straight years, I have beaten him in the brackets! Goes to show you statistics don't always work out in your favor. Sometimes it's all in a name!

No comments:
Post a Comment