Monday, September 10, 2012

My Baby Started School Today

Today was the official start to preschool for my not-so-little, Sullivan Grace. 


As I have shared before, Sullivan moved to her new classroom a couple of weeks ago.  So there wasn't anything out of the ordinary about today, other than it had the "official first day" title.  Regardless of that fact, it made me proud of her and excited for her to start her preschool year!


And Sullivan was proud to take her pack-pack to school and to show it off.


Her proud family couldn't resist posing for a picture or two with the new preschooler.



Sullivan Grace, I have no doubt that you will shine your sunshine for all to see this year.  I hope that you enjoy yourself and spread your ever contagious sweetness to everyone. Here is to the best preschool year a three year old could ask for!   


Love, Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment