Sunday, September 30, 2012

Take Note....


I know I am (a little) partial, but I think these boys are a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!  How can you not?!



Judson and Crew spent the afternoon at our house today.  While here, Sullivan was teaching her baby cousins how to make funny faces....


See how intently they are taking note of all the inappropriate things she is doing?!  Also note that Quinn is totally pointing it out and telling them to watch!  The boys are either thinking, "who is this girl?!"  or "I'll have to remember this trick for when I get a bit bigger!"

Besides the teaching of funny faces, the girls had a blast playing with their cousins today.




Sullivan's silly antics must have rubbed off a Crew today, because he was quick to have the ladies smell his feet while chillin' in the stroller outside!


These boys are such a hoot and a lot of fun to spend the day with!


We are so glad they were able to spend the day with us! Hopefully they didn't pick up on too many bad habits while they were here!












No comments:

Post a Comment